COORDINATION COMMITTEE NETHERLANDS
This page is composed, based on the information of and under the responsibility of the Coordination Committee Netherlands
At a coordinated airport, the Member State responsible shall ensure that a coordination committee is set up. The same coordination committee may be designated for more than one airport.
TASKS OF THE COORDINATION COMMITTEE
Making proposals concerning or advise the coordinator and/or the Member State on the following:
- The possibilities for increasing the capacity of the airport determined in accordance with Article 3 or for improving its usage;
- The coordination parameters to be determined in accordance with Article 6;
- The methods of monitoring the use of allocated slots;
- Local guidelines for the allocation of slots or the monitoring of the use of allocated slots, taking into account, inter alia, possible environmental concerns, as provided for in Article 8(5);
- Improvements to traffic conditions prevailing at the airport in question;
- Serious problems encountered by new entrants, as provided for in Article 10(9);
- All questions relating to the capacity of the airport;
- Dealing with complaints
The following are entitled to be a member of the Coordination Committee Netherlands (CCN):
- Air carriers using a coordinated airport regularly
- Representative organizations of air carriers using a coordinated airport regularly
- Representatives of general aviation companies using a coordinated airport regularly
- The airport operators
- Air Traffic Control (LVNL)
Many organizations that are entitled to CCN membership are now actively participating in CCN meetings and receive relevant information on various relevant slot coordination issues.
New members can register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the intention of the organization to participate in CCN, the name of the person representing the organization in CCN and their contact details. Questions concerning the CCN, SPC and/or CDSC can be sent to the respective secretary or to email@example.com as well.
All CCN members are requested to notify the secretary of any changes of representatives and/or contact details.
BOARD OF THE COORDINATION COMMITTEE NETHERLANDS
Members of the CCN decided that the board members of the CCN need to be independent (of any of the CCN members). The CCN constitution was adjusted to accommodate this. In the autumn meeting 2020 an independent chairman was elected. In spring 2021 the new secretary stepped on board. See further details in the constitution (latest version September 2021).
CAPACITY DECLARATION SUB COMMITTEE
In preparation of the capacity declarations, members of the CCN may participate in the Capacity Declaration Sub Committee (CDSC). The aim of this Sub Committee is to discuss the capacity declarations of the coordinated airports and to prepare the discussion of the capacity declaration in the seasonal CCN meetings. Participation in the CDSC is open for members and observers of the CCN and is voluntary, and may vary from season to season.
SLOT PERFORMANCE COMMITTEE
The Slot Performance Committee meets on a quarterly basis and its objective is to advise the coordinator on any slot monitoring issues, with the objective of improving punctuality and reducing slot misuse. The Slot Performance Committee shall also guarantee a fair judgment of potential slot misuse. The SPC members are selected by the CC. Upon request, airline representatives may observe SPC meetings.