Compliant to Article 4, paragraph 8, of Council Regulation 95/93 as amended, and European Airport Coordinators Association (EUACA) Slot Guidelines EUSG3 ACNL shares information regarding the historic slots, requested slots, allocated slots, remaining slots and details on the criteria being used in the allocation, with interested parties only. Within the EUACA the following entities are considered as “interested parties”:
Airlines and operators
Brokers, agencies and consultancy companies
- The airport managing body needs to have data for the coordinated airport for which it is responsible. The airport has to prepare for the operation of the coordinated flights.
- The appropriate ATC/ATS office and Eurocontrol for the same reasons.
- Air carriers and other operators (including general aviation) using the airport regularly.
- European, national or regional authorities, the latter for their respective airports only.
- Other members and regular observers of the coordination committee in charge of the airport concerned in order to assist them with their duties at the coordination committee.
- Air carrier associations, provided they are members of the coordination committee of the airport concerned.
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION
- Slot allocation: coordination parameters, procedures and information on the Coordination Committee.
- Slot Monitoring: procedures and sanction regime
- Coordination data like allocated slots and the waitlist and real-time slot availability (NAC-chart equivalent views) are available through our portal www.e-airportslots.aero. ACNL only provides raw data in common formats (csv, SIR) through e-Airportslots and does not provide any accumulated data or calculations.
- Indications in the historic percentages of series can be found through our portal www.e-airportslots.aero. This is only available for own slot portfolio or prefix.
- e-Airportslots only provides insight in actual allocated slots. It is not possible to query datasets from the past such as allocated slots at HBD. ACNL advices users to create exports of such milestones if deemed necessary.
- Other enquiries can be sent to ACNL after which the request will be evaluated and individual reports may be assembled. Please take into account a certain lead time for these requests.