We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- company name;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- web browser type and version (automatically collected).
ACNL will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- Google Analytics;
To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. ACNL uses essential, functional and analytical cookies. These cookies do not infringe your privacy.
Essential cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access our website or take certain actions on our website.
Functionality cookies help to remember your preferred settings (such as preferred language). Through the settings of your internet browser is it possible to (automatically) delete cookies or choose that you do not want to accept cookies from any website.
Analytical cookies are used to get an idea of the use of the website, so that we can improve it if necessary and make it better suited to your needs. We use Google Analytics for this. Google keeps track of how you use the website and compiles reports on website activity. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not combine your IP address with other data held by Google. By using our website you consent to the processing of the information by Google Analytics. The data in Google Analytics is stored for 24 months.
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- ACNL enables you to view, correct and erase your personal data. For this or any question of complaint concerning your personal data, please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- If you are dissatisfied with the way in which we treat your privacy and/or the rights referred to above, you can file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority).
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling ACNL to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.