Slot Allocation - Coordination Committee
Under the EU Regulation for slot allocation, it is obligatory to set up a Coordination Committee when an airport has been designated a fully coordinated airport. The same Coordination Committee may be designated for more than one airport. In The Netherlands, the Coordination Committee deals with three coordinated airports, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Eindhoven Airport and Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
Participation is open to all air carriers and their representative organizations using the airports regularly, the airport authorities concerned and representatives of Air Traffic Control. The Netherlands Civil Aviation Authorities and Airport Coordination Netherlands are observers in the Committee.
The tasks of the Coordination Committee shall be, inter alia, to advise on (see art. 5 of amended Regulation 95/93):
- possibilities for increasing the capacity determined in accordance with Article 3, the coordinations parameters to be determined in accordance with art. 6
- improvements to traffic conditions prevailing at the airport in question,
- all questions relating to the capacity of the airport,
- the methods of monitoring the use of allocated slots,
- Local guidelines for allocation of slots, taking into account environmental concerns,
- serious problems for new entrants
Furthermore the Coordination Committee is entrusted with the task to mediate between all parties concerned on complaints on the allocation of slots, as provided for in art. 11 of the EU Regulation.
|Mr. Bert Imminga
|Mr. Tony Joustra
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Tel: +31 (0)20 601 3601
Fax: +31 (0)20 601 3568
All information on the exact tasks of the committee, memberships, frequency of meetings, complaints and voting procedures can be found in the constitution. The original constitution was stated July 14th 1998 but has been updated on April 7th 2005.
Please click on the link below to view the constitution of the Coordination Committee Netherlands.
- Constitution (PDF, 66 Kb)
Minutes of meeting
Please click on the link below to view the minutes of the 20th meeting of the Coordination Committee Netherlands.
Presentations of CCN 21st of April 2016
- Allocation of slots at Schiphol (Ms Caroline Ditvoorst)
- Monitoring slot performance at Schiphol (Ms Caroline Ditvoorst)
- Capacity declaration Schiphol Winter 2016/2017 (Mr Tony Joustra)
- Capacity declaration Rotterdam The Hague Airport 2016/2017(Ms Caroline Ditvoorst)
- Allocation of slots at Rotterdam The Hague Airport (Ms Caroline Ditvoorst)
- Allocation of slots at Eindhoven Airport (Ms. Caroline Ditvoorst)
- Capacity declaration EIN W16
- Capacity declaration AMS W16
- Capacity declaration RTM W16
- Capacity declaration AMS S17
- Capacity declaration RTM S16
- Capacity declaration AMS S16
- Capacity declaration EIN S16
- CCN 2015 report & presentations
- Capacity declaration RTM W15 - version 2
- Capacity declaration EIN W15 - version 1
- Capacity declaration AMS W15