The uncertainty associated with the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact public health worldwide and Member…
ACNL published the Working Procedure Slot Allocation S19:
Aim of Working Procedure
Aim of this Working Procedure is to provide information on the allocation process. The Working Procedure is not intended to constitute a formal policy rule in the sense of article 1:3 of the General Administrative Law act; the Working Procedure is a procedural instruction.
Coordination Committee Netherlands
A copy of this Working Procedure will be sent to the Coordination Committee Netherlands (CCN) to inform airlines and to provide an opportunity for members to ask any questions.
Changes w.r.t. W18
Compared to the Working Procedure Slot Allocation W18, ACNL made the following changes:
- Adjustment of dates for S19 season;
- Amendment to article 2.2 for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol specifically;
- Change to article 2.6 to reflect the season shortening from 31 to 30 weeks;
- Addition of article 2.7 with regard to the application of WSG article 9.4.2;
- Addition of article 2.8 with regard to the effects of the application of WSG article 9.4.2 and the period to agree.