COORD/STT – COORD/ACTUAL
In compliance with EU Council Regulation 95/93 as amended and IATA Worldwide Airport Slot Guidelines (WASG), ACNL monitors allocated airport slots compared to the schedules (COORD/STT) and actual operations (COORD/ACTUAL).
- COORD/STT is based on the principle that the allocated slot matches the Scheduled date and time in the airport information system.
- COORD/ACTUAL is based on patterns identified by Currently the minimum deviation from the allocated slot time of 60 minutes is monitored. ACNL can also take action on excesses.
ACNL will apply the following procedure:
- In case deviations in a pattern or excesses are monitored ACNL will contact the operator.
- Adequate response from the operator and appropriate actions are required.
- Operating at a different time of the allocated slot or with a different schedule published in the airport information system can lead to (such as but not limited):
- having these operations counted against the UIOLI rule (80/20)
- lower priority for future slot requests.
Kindly note ACNL’s policy rule day of operation , Policy rule force majeure, effectife as of IATA W23: Policy Rule Justified Non-Use of Slots (JNUS) for ‘Use it or lose it’ Rule and Slot Enforcement Code