ONLINE PORTAL REGISTRATION
To make everything easier we have created an online portal for digital slotmanagement. This portal, e-Airportslots gives you insights in everything you need to know about correctly requesting slots. It has the following functionalities for your flight:
- Retrieve, add or modify the flight
- Check waitlist
- Check Slot availability
- Information regarding 80/20 calculation
To gain access to the online portal of ACNL the airline needs to be registered first. Is the registration for your airline already done? Go to the portal.
Do you wish to register? Please read the following information carefully first. Important: You need to register through the e-Airportslot registration form and the Airline Identification form to verify the validity of your registration.
FULL ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED TO
- Any airline requesting a slot, providing it has a valid operating license and AOC. The applying airline might be requested to send a copy of the operating license and AOC.
- Slot coordinators and facilitators requesting one for the airport(s) of their country.
- (GA) operators (NB a GA operator can either apply for slots through e-Airportslots, or through a handler at AMS. A combination is not possible.)
READ ONLY ACCESS SHALL BE GRANTED TO:
- Civil Aviation Authority and other national and local authorities requesting slots for the airport(s) of their country;
- ANSP requesting one for the airport(s) of their country;
- Airport Management Body;
- Slot coordinators and facilitators for other airports than the one(s) of their country.
Please note: No access shall be granted to other entities such as brokers, fuel companies, catering firms, consultancy companies, journalists, community organisations and independent agencies.
Download the application form to apply for access to the portal.